How can I send emails with GoDaddy mail?
SalesBlink lets you to send emails through an email service provider of your choice.
Here is how you can send emails with GoDaddy mail:
1. Go to the SalesBlink Dashboard
2. Under “Outreach”, click on “Email”
3. Click on “Settings”
4. In the email service, select one of the following: "GoDaddy" or "GoDaddy Asia" or "GoDaddy Europe"
5. Enter the username and password
6. Enter IMAP host and port
7. For GoDaddy mail, you can check the IMAP settings here.
8. Click on "Save and use SMTP/IMAP Settings"
Now, all the emails from your account be sent from the GoDaddy mail account you connected.