How to add prospects to a pipeline?
You can add prospects to a pipeline while creating a new campaign.
Here is the step-by-step process:
1. Go to the SalesBlink Dashboard
2. Click on “Campaigns”
3. Click on “Create New”
4. Input the campaign name, select a pipeline and Import contacts by uploading a CSV file.
5. If you want a sample CSV file, you can easily download it here
6. Click on "Upload Prospects"
7. Confirm the CSV field name.
8. Click on “Save and create sequence”
9. Create the campaign flowchart. You can add outreach, delay, triggers and change the CRM stage.
10. Click "Save"
11. Select campaign start date/time and timezone.
12. Click on “Schedule Campaign”
You can view your new campaign here.
All the prospects in this campaign can now be managed with the pipeline you selected.
You can always create custom pipelines.