How can I send emails with Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace?
SalesBlink allows you to send emails through an email service provider of your choice.
Here is the step by step instructions to send emails with Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace mail:
1. Go to the SalesBlink Dashboard
2. Under “Outreach”, click on “Email”
3. Click on “Settings”
4. In the email service, select "Gmail" or "GSuite"
5. Turn on 2-Step Verification if you haven't already from Google Settings.
6. Generate an App Password.
7. Enable IMAP for your Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace account.
8. Enter your email address and app password
9. Enter IMAP host and port
10. For Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace IMAP host, click here.
11. Click on "Save and use SMTP/IMAP Settings"
Now, whatever emails you send will be sent from the Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace mail account you connected.
Troubleshooting - If above methods don't work
If you don't see an option to turn on 2-Step Verification.
Some old GSuite or Google Workspace accounts might have turned off. You can turn it on from Google Workspace Admin Settings
If you have generated app password but are still getting error.
Please ensure that you have completed all the above steps from the same Google Account, as Google will often redirect you to your primary user while you try to change settings.
If you can't enable 2 Step Verification, Here's an Alternative method.
1. Allow less Secure Apps in your Gmail Account. Check the account selector icon on the top right of the page to make sure it's the right Gmail account.
2. Allow access to google account from this link https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha.
See the /0/ in the above URL? by default this will allow access for your default gmail logged in account, you might want to change it to /1/ or /2/ to allow for secondary gmail accounts. You can find your account number by going to Gmail.com and choosing your account.
3. Make sure IMAP is enabled.
4. Enter your email address and usual password on SalesBlink.
5. Enter IMAP host and port.
For Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace IMAP host, click here.
6. Click on "Save and use SMTP/IMAP Settings"
7. Now, whatever emails you send will be sent from the Gmail / GSuite / Google Workspace mail account you connected.