👋Do you have a large team, and you want to use SalesBlink for it? Don't worry; we give you the option to work with your team seamlessly. It is super easy to add or remove team members and assign permissions.
Here's how you can Add Team Members:
1. Inside your dashboard, click on your profile picture located at the top right corner. It will open the dropdown menu.
2. Click on " Manage Team" as you can see below.
⚡️You will get redirected to the page where you can manage your team and get organized.
⚡️Once the person accepts your invitation, he/she will get added to the section titled "Added Team Members" for you to see.
Here's how you can Assign Permissions to Team Members:
At SalesBlink, we make your job easy and that is why, by default, a new team member has basic permissions.
⚡️You are free to make tweaks to those permissions. Just click on the "Manage" Button in front of a team member's email to add/remove permissions from their account.
If you want to give Admin level access to the team member, simply select all permissions, and you are done!
Here's how you can Remove Team Members:
Want to remove members? That is easy too! ❣️
1. On the Manage Team Page, go to the section titled "Your Team".
2. Go to the section titled "Your Team".
3. Go to the row that has the team member's details you want to remove from your team and click on "Delete".
Yes, it is that easy! 💡