How to Integrate ActiveCampaign with SalesBlink?
As ActiveCampaign CRM is a powerful tool to streamline the way you manage your relationship with prospects, it is a good idea to connect SalesBlink with it. Here's how to integrate ActiveCampaign with SalesBlink,
1. Go to 'API & Integrations' from the side menu.
2. Select the 'ActiveCampaign' icon from the integrations available.
3. You will get redirected to a page that manages your integrations.
4. Click on the '+ Add' button, and you will get a prompt asking you to select the integration.
5. Choose ActiveCampaign from the list and click on 'Add'.
ActiveCampaign will now get added to your list of integrations.
You have to enter the API key and base URL in the settings and hit 'Save'.
What to do after you are connected?
Once you have connected your Salesblink account with ActiveCampaign, here's are the steps that you have to follow to sync your contacts,
1. Go back to the integrations page on SalesBlink's website.
2. Select ActiveCampaign from the integrations available there.
3. Click on 'Sync contacts with ActiveCampaign CRM' to import contacts from the CRM either in a new list or in an existing campaign.
In case you want to remove ActiveCampaign from your integrations, you can delete it easily. Isn't it just the way you want it to be - simple and flexible?