How to Integrate Close.io with SalesBlink?
If you are an SMB wanting to scale up the ladder, it would be a great idea to integrate Close.io with SalesBlink,
Here's what you have to do to integrate Close.io with SalesBlink,
1. Go to 'API & Integrations' from the side menu.
2. Select the 'Close.io' icon from the integrations available.
3. You will get redirected to a page that manages your integrations on SalesBlink.
4. Click on the '+ Add' button, and you will get a prompt asking you to select the integration.
5. Choose Close.io from the list and click 'Add'.
Close.io will now get added to your list of integrations.
In the next step you have to enter the API key in the settings. Click 'Save,' and you are done!
What to do after you are connected?
Once you have connected your Salesblink account with Close.io, here are the steps that you have to follow to sync your contacts,
1. Go back to the integrations page on SalesBlink's website.
2. Select Close.io from the integrations available there.
3. Click on 'Sync contacts with Close CRM' to import contacts from the CRM either in a new list or in an existing campaign.
This is a simple one, right?