How to Integrate Copper with SalesBlink?
Copper is a CRM tool that helps boost the productivity of sales teams. You can integrate it with SalesBlink to get better results. You can actually do it easily in a few steps.
Here's what you have to do to integrate Copper with SalesBlink,
1. Go to 'API & Integrations' from the sidebar.
2. Select the 'Copper' icon from the integrations available.
3. You will get redirected to a page that manages your integrations on SalesBlink.
4. Click on the '+ Add' button, and you will get a prompt asking you to select the integration.
5. Choose Copper from the list and click 'Add'.
Copper will now get added to your list of integrations.
The next step requires you to enter the API Key and Email. Click 'Save,' and you are done.
What to do after you are connected?
Once you have connected your Salesblink account with Copper, here's are the steps that you have to follow to sync your contacts,
1. Go back to the integrations page on SalesBlink's website.
2. Select Copper from integrations there.
3. Click on 'Sync contacts with Copper CRM' to import contacts from the CRM either in a new list or in an existing campaign.
Wasn't that easy? Feel free to remove this integration any time you wish to.