How to Integrate HubSpot with SalesBlink?
HubSpot is a powerful CRM that has a lot of features to offer. You want to connect to it, right?
Here's how you can integrate HubSpot CRM with SalesBlink.
1. Go to 'API & Integrations' from the side menu.
2. Select the 'HubSpot' icon from the integrations available.
3. You will get redirected to a page that manages your integrations.
4. Click on the '+ Add' button, and you will get a prompt asking you to select the integration.
5. Choose HubSpot from the list and click on 'Add'.
And you are done! HubSpot is now on your list of integrations
The next step is to connect to your HubSpot account by clicking 'Authorize'. You will get redirected to HubSpot's login page.
What to do after you are connected?
Once you have connected your Salesblink account with Hubspot, here's are the steps that you have to follow to sync your contacts,
1. Go back to the integrations page on SalesBlink's website.
2. Select Hubspot from integrations there.
3. Click on 'Sync contacts with Hubspot CRM' to import contacts from the CRM either in a new list or in an existing campaign.
The best part is that you can delete the integration whenever you want, giving you much-needed flexibility.