How can I send emails with SMTP Only Services?
SalesBlink lets you to send emails through an email service provider of your choice.
You can connect any email sender service like AWS SES, SendGrid, MailGun etc.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Go to the SalesBlink Dashboard
2. Under “Outreach”, click on “Email”
3. Click on “Settings”
4.In the email service, select "Other"
Before you continue, you need to get your SMTP Provider settings, you can get it from their website or contact their support.
5. Enter the Sender Username, Sender Password, SMTP Host and SMTP port you received from your SMTP provider website.
6. Enter IMAP host and port.
You need to get your IMAP credentials, this is used to track email replies, bounces etc.
Usually, SMTP only providers do not provide IMAP support, so you can add your GSuite, Outlook or some other email sender credentials here.
For Improved deliverability, keep the SMTP and IMAP email the same.
7. Click on "Save and use SMTP/IMAP Settings"
Now, all your emails will be sent from the email address that you have connected.