Introduction To Meeting Scheduler
Hello there! 👋
👉 Why Do We Need A Meeting Scheduler?
First things first, meetings are the lifeline of any sales cycle, but finding the right time that fits you and your prospect can be a tedious process with a lot of back and forth.
A Meeting Scheduler helps you reduce the email chain of deciding the best time to connect on a call. (and discuss your sale!)
👉 How Does It Work?
Scheduling meetings is pretty easy with SalesBlink. You can create a custom meeting page like the one below, which shows the prospect your available timings, and they can easily select which one works the best for them!
And yes, this is entirely customizable.
👉 How Can I Create My Meeting Scheduler Link?
It takes less than 5 clicks to set up your Meeting Schedule Link. You can connect your Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
👉 Where Can I See My Scheduled Meetings?
You can easily view your scheduled meetings for the month, week, or day.
Here is how you can see it 🎉
⚡️Go to the SalesBlink's meetings page
⚡️Here you will be able to see the scheduled meetings:
👉 How Can I Update My Meeting Scheduler Link Settings?
Here are some useful links to help you update your settings -
- How can I change my image on the meeting link?
- How to edit the meeting link URL?
- How can my clients book a meeting with me?
- How can I change the meeting location?
- How can I change the meeting description?
- How can I change my availability on the meeting link?
- How to embed Meeting Scheduler on my website?